Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

On Thursday night, my daughter Faith said to me, "Mom, I know what I can do for Mother's Day.  I can make you beautiful.  Let's do the spa thing - with the cucumbers."

And the spa thing we did!

Last night, we invited my stepmom Teresa over (she works very hard and we wanted to pamper her too), and Faith gave us the royal spa treatment. 

Our homemade avocado facial mask.  (We had cucumber slices too but Faith ate the leftovers before I took a picture :)


Chocolate covered  strawberries - handpicked and dipped by Faith.


A little relaxing spa music playing on the computer.


Faith even got her hands messy and put the mask on for us!  Thank you Faith! 
 Oh yeah, we did a little homemade foot soak too.  So relaxing. Faith went all out!

 See...Faith made me beautiful!!!

*******************

My mom's side of the family got together for breakfast before church today.  
Over 20 of us invaded Bob Evans bright end early this morning. 
Here are a few of us - (left to right) My sister Nicole & her daughter Grace; 
me and my daughter Faith; my granny & my mom.   

There are 4 generations in this picture - 5 if you count the baby & the bear! 

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family.  A very large family. 
And a very special mom. 
Check her out in her sassy Mother's Day shoes....  
... one of them is actually GLOWING!!!  Must be the prized glass slipper!

“Many women do noble things,
   but you (MOM) surpass them all.”
Proverbs 31:29

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment