Thursday, October 28, 2010

It Runs in the Family

Having the same eye color, nose, or height run in most families .  But in my family, it is having surgery.  Sounds like fun, huh?  Want to join our family tree??!!!

This Friday, my stepmom is having an out-patient procedure on her nasal passages.  On November 9, my brother is having major back surgery. On November 15, my dad is having major surgery to remove a mass near his sternum.  And I'll be having out-patient surgery in the next few weeks.

*Is it just me or did you notice that the females will be having out-patient surgeries while the men will be in the hospital for at least a week with their surgeries? Just an observation. I'm just saying..... Feel free to draw your own conclusions!  LOL! 

And, we will all be at different hospitals.  God obviously has lots of ground He wants us to cover.

I talked to my sister Nicole Tuesday afternoon, and my 2 1/2 year old niece Grace may need surgery too on her bladder.  She will find out next Friday. 
Say an extra prayer for her and ask God to heal her without surgery, if it's His will.

It looks like the holidays are going to be very interesting extra fun this year!

Please keep my family in your prayers.  (And don't drink the water around here or you too may need surgery!)

Loving HIM with all my heart,
Nancy   

No comments:

Post a Comment