Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you for praying...and

I HAVE ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST FOR YOU

Student Life Camp was INTENSE! 

Thank you for all of your prayers.  God answered!  To Him be the glory - every last bit of it!

Our youth group is fantastic and watching them grow is such a blessing.  God did so much last week.  I will share a few things with you soon.  I'm waiting for permission to share one story in particular.

Now I have another prayer request...

Tomorrow (Thursday, July 7), I will have my first baseline mammogram since I completed surgery and radiation.  Would you please pray for the pictures to be crystal clear so they can be read accurately? 

Also, pray for me to have an opportunity to share Jesus with someone while I'm there and the boldness to take the opportunity.  I know God has someone I'm supposed to meet tomorrow because I was originally told I would have my mammogram at the Cancer Center right before my doctor's appointment next week in Uptown.  Then a month or so ago, I received a notice in the mail that I would actually be having my mammogram in Pineville tomorrow.    

I don't question such changes because I know God is up to something.  He has done this over and over again since my diagnosis.

I'll keep you posted about my results.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

******************

I just had to share this with you.  My 3 year old niece Grace spent the day with us today.  While she was playing, she loudly recited..... "I will teach you the way you should go. Psalm 32:8   Everybody say it with me now!"  And then she repeated Psalm 32:8 again.

WOW! 

Lookout!  

This is God at work and speaking His Truth through a 3 year old! 

I hear you Lord! Loud and clear!

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment