Thursday, November 11, 2010

God's Timing

My Bible verse for today says,  "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men (women) of courage; be strong."  1 Corinthians 16:13

Just a real quick update.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my surgeon's office with my MRI appointment.  God keeps telling me to be patient and wait on Him.  I keep reminding Him that my prayer is for JOY, not patience!!! 

Hopefully, I will know something by tomorrow. 

Praise - My friend Laura's breast cancer surgery went very well on Tuesday, and she is at home recovering.  Please continue to pray for her healing and for her future treatment.  Remember her husband and children as well.

Pray for my brother Shane who had major back surgery on Tuesday.  The operation went well, but he started having some complications (bloating, high blood pressure, vomitting, etc.) this morning.  Ask God to heal him completely and for HIS presence to be overwhelming to my brother and his wife & 3 daughters.

Also, my friend Heidi had surgery yesterday and is doing well according to her daughter.  Her recovery will take some time so please pray for her physically, mentally, and emotionally.  Also pray for her husband and 2 daughters during this time.

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!  God says.....

"Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD..."  Jeremiah 29:12-14

Loving HIM with all my heart,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment