Saturday, November 13, 2010

I MUST CONFESS...

...that I only waited about 45 minutes after my last post before I called Dr. White's office to check on my MRI appointment!!!  I'm not really sure that is considered waiting though!!!  LOL!

I spoke with the young lady responsible for scheduling appointments for Dr. White's patients.  She had been out sick and was working on getting caught up.  She said she had my chart right in front of her and would work on setting my appointments.  She said she would call me back soon.

About 15 minutes later, my phone rang and it was her!  She was shocked she was calling me back so soon.  She said scheduling NEVER happens this quickly - EVER!!!  My first thought was...that's my GOD!  He is all over this!!! 

This is the second time I've heard a comment like this from someone in Dr. White's office!  ONLY GOD!!!   I get so excited watching God work!!!  I can't contain myself!!! 

My MRI is scheduled for this Wednesday, Nov. 17 at 11:00 a.m. and my genetic counseling appointment is early Thursday morning.

I have to share this with you too.  Since my diagnosis, I've sensed God wanting me to investigate the impact of nutrition on breast cancer.  My friend Kathy, Dr. White's nurse Sandy, and a dear lady in my Tuesday morning Bible study have all mentioned nutrition to me too!  Two of them have even mentioned the same exact website for me to check out!

Well, the CMC cancer center offers a nutrition class for breast cancer patients.  Guess when it meets?  The third Wednesday of every month from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm. 

Guess what this Wednesday is??  The 3rd Wednesday of this month!   

Guess where I will be this Wednesday???  At my MRI appointment at 11:00 a.m. which is located in the SAME building as the cancer center!!!

Needless to say, God wants me at the nutrition class!!! He is so faithful!!!   

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen."  Philippians 4:19-20

Loving HIM with all my heart,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment