Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Big Day

Today was a big day in the Swicegood household...



TANNER GOT BRACES!!!!! He did great!  It was only suppose to take about an hour & a half.  But, it ended up taking 3 hours!  His orthodontist said they put nearly every device possible in his mouth!  He is quite sore, poor thing.

He has to wear 3 rubberbands - 2 all the time and 1 at night only.  When the dental assistant was giving us instructions on where to put all of them, she said "the one he wears at night makes a RAINBOW."   Tanner and I just looked at each other and smiled.  What a special reminder of God's presence every night when Tanner puts the rubberband in!  ONLY GOD! 

*The orthodontist called tonight after dinner to check on Tanner too!  That speaks volumes to me.  So if you are looking for an orthodontist, I highly recommend Dr. Thomas & Dr. Leitner.  Great people.
********************************

And I FINISHED RADIATION TODAY!  It was very emotional.  I am REALLY going to miss the radiation staff.  They did something very special for me too.  I can't wait to share that with you - when I can see straight!  I am drained.  Hopefully, I'll be able to share in the morning.  If not, I'll do it on Saturday.  I'll also share with you the special people God used to provide meals for us today!  Ohhh, we are SO blessed!  Good night.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment