Saturday, March 26, 2011

Starting to feel "normal" again

A tall tell sign that I'm getting back to "normal" is being wide awake and blogging at 1:12  2:52 a.m.!  Although my old sleep habits of not getting much sleep appear to be returning, my motivation is not.  I'm praying this is just part of the recovery process. 

I am trying to do some spring cleaning/finally putting pictures on the wall projects this weekend though.  Right now, I just have a mess!  But maybe once these projects are done, my motivation will be jump started.

I am still blown away by your generousity and continuous outreach to me and my family.  I want to share some of the blessings we received this week.

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God."  Philippians 1:3 (NLT)

On Monday, Lisa & her beautiful smile brought over dinner.  YUMMY!  THANK YOU LISA!!!


 *A picture of progress for a recovering perfectionist.....
Prior to Lisa coming over, I was tired and did not have the energy to clean.  So, I gave myself permission to leave the dirty dishes in the sink!  FREEDOM! 

On Tuesday, Cara from MOPS/church and her children graciously brought us a DELICIOUS dinner.  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

On Thursday, Angela S. delivered a SCRUMPTIOUS baked ziti that was so good.  THANK YOU ANGELA!!! 

Then at MOPS on Friday, Angela P. brought this WONDERFUL meal!  THANK YOU ANGELA!!!  The schools were selling doughnuts Friday morning in the carpool line to raise money for middle school sports.  Faith Wrenn begged me for a box, but I did not buy one.  She was sooo excited to come home and find a box from her buddy Mrs. Angela! 

I have some exciting news to share next week! GOD NEWS!  He is so amazing!  So stay tuned...

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done."  1 Chronicles 16:8

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment