Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Blessings

"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
~ Proverbs 24:12

************************************

The blessings just keep coming.....

Last Friday, my dear friend Stephanie and her beautiful daughter brought us a delicious feast for dinner!  THANK YOU SO MUCH STEPHANIE!!!

Also on Friday, I got a call from Laura K., one of the moms at my MOPS table.  She wanted to bring us a meal too.  So on Saturday, she stopped by and brought us a pasta dish and all the ingredients to crockpot another meal!  WOW!  We will be having the crockpot dish tonight!  THANK YOU SO MUCH LAURA!!!

On Sunday, my husband came out of Sunday School with a plate of yummy muffins from Robin W.!  I've been eating them for breakfast all week.  I just ate the last one this morning.  THANK YOU SO MUCH ROBIN!!!

Also on Sunday, my friend Mendy gave me a special picture from her very special daughter.  THANK YOU MENDY!!!

On Tuesday, Angela P. brought us Chinese food & some delicious cupcakes she baked.  She made sure to get us lots of food so we could have leftovers.  Her plan worked too.  THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGELA!!!

On Thursday, Connie from Sunday School brought us a huge salad & fabulous spaghetti.  THANK YOU SO MUCH CONNIE!!!

Also this week, I received a special gift from my friend Julie in Georgia. THANK YOU JULIE!!!

And I got to have some "PJs and coffee" time with my friends Laura P. and Nancy B. 


God used my cancer and Laura's cancer to introduce us and make us all friends!  ONLY GOD!!!  HE IS AMAZING!!! 
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
   neither are your ways My ways,”
            declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are My ways higher than your ways
   and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

Then Stephanie treated me and my husband to the play "Smoke on the Mountain" at the community theather.  Her daughter Kailee along with 2 other people from our church starred in it.  It was really good and very funny.  THANK YOU STEPHANIE!!!

Please know that my family and I are SO GRATEFUL for each and every one of you.  Your acts of kindness and your prayers are PRICELESS!  We Love You!

We also celebrated my daughter's birthday all week!  Faith turned the BIG 1-0!  Once you hit double digits, there is no turning back!










Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment