Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tired of being tired

"Fatigue, Fatigue
Go away
Don't come again
STAY FAR, FAR AWAY!"
(to the tune of "Rain, Rain Go Away")

Well, this is the week my radiologist warned me about.  Unfortunately, he was right. I've been getting tired in the morning and staying tired most of the day.  Take today for example...

After taking Faith to school, I went walking with Cindy.  Then, I went to visit my friend Shawna Lee and her daughter Katie.  Katie is in my 4th grade small group on Sunday mornings at church.  She had an emergency appendectomy last week.  She is doing great now but still needs time to heal and regain her strength.

We had a "PJ party" for an hour.  Then promptly at 9:30 a.m. I started yawning and feeling exhausted.  Tanner had to be at his job shadowing appointment at 10:00 a.m. so  I drove him there and returned home by 10:45 a.m.  I started a load of laundry and heated up some leftovers for lunch.   My plan was to work on some bookkeeping I brought home for my dad.  Instead, I took a 2 HOUR NAP!!!

I haven't had the motivation to do much else since then either - except 2 more loads of laundry.  This is hard, especially for a task-oriented person like me.

Well, this just means I'm one day closer to getting my energy back, right??!!!  It's all in God's perfect timing.

P.S.  There are so many things I want to share with you.  Soon I promise.  God has used several of you to bless us again this week.  THANK YOU!  Can't wait to share.

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy   

No comments:

Post a Comment