Wednesday, March 2, 2011

31 down and 2 more to go

Good morning!

I can't believe that I only have 2 more treatments to go!  Time really does go by so fast. 

Yesterday was doctor day.  Dr. Bobo told me what to expect after my treatments stop.  He said that it will take up to a month for me to get most of my energy back.  He warned me that I will probably feel okay for the 1st week and then get hit pretty hard with fatigue again.  He said it's like being on a roller coaster.  Fun Times!

*****************************************

My friend Shawna Lee and her 2 children brought us dinner on Monday.  It was SO GOOD!!!  THANK YOU MY FRIEND!


Here is Topher and Katie with my daughter's bird Bishop.  It is always good to spend some time with friends!

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment