Monday, February 28, 2011

It was good while it lasted

Prior to surgery in December, I did not sleep very well or very often.  But since surgery, I have actually been getting lots of sleep.  My friend Rene says that I've been making up for all of my lost sleep.  Well, I must finally be caught up because I've started waking up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep.

I woke up this morning at 1:42 a.m. after only about 4 hours of sleep.  Since I can't go back to sleep, I'm up doing laundry and blogging.  And for some reason, I felt like turning on the TV - which I hardly ever do.  Guess what is on?  A show about AFRICA!!!  God is preparing my heart for His plans.
***************************************
My fantastic friends are still bringing us meals!  This past week, Tonia brought us homemade chicken and dumplings with salad & derby pie.  YUMMY!!!  THANK YOU TONIA!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 



My friends Rene and Catherine teamed up to bring us wings, fries, salad and brownies.  Rene and my daughter Faith are buddies so when she called to see what we wanted to eat, she asked Faith.  Ask and ye shall receive!  THANK YOU LADIES!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!   

We are so blessed!  We are so grateful!

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment