Monday, January 17, 2011

READY FOR RADIATION

Today, I had a "dry" test run at radiation.  Tomorrow is the real deal.  But, I'm ready...


*Get specific information about my radiation & its side effects - CHECK


*Get all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant - CHECK



*Get prescription moisturizer for radiated skin - CHECK



*Trust in the LORD with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6) - CHECK

IT'S "GO" TIME!

Please pray for the people I will meet during treatment.  Pray for opportunities to share the hope of Jesus Christ with them.  I can't wait to see what God is going to do!

And look who brought dinner tonight....

This is my friend Angela from MOPS, and she brought some delicious chili and cornbread!  THANK YOU ANGELA!!!  It was so good, especially on a cold, rainy night like tonight.

*Interesting how I became a MOPS mentor so I could reach out to other moms, but they are the ones ministering to ME!  Humbling.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
   neither are your ways My ways,”
   declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are My ways higher than your ways
   and My thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

Loving HIM with all my heart & soul,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment